The problem is that romance texts can bring with them their own problems. How is one romantic yet not needy via text? How does one declare one’s love using emojis? Good questions. Shakespeare wrote his sonnets with a quill, but all we have is a smartphone.
However, faint heart never won fair maiden! In this article, we’l take a look at the best romance texts you can send to that special someone who’s caught your eyes.
(And, yes, some of these will take a lot of courage to send!)
1. “From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me.”
I love this one because it’s as beautiful as they come. If there’s a certain someone in your life at the moment who you love but haven’t told yet, a text like this will melt their heart.
2. “Morning, beautiful! Sorry I left without saying goodbye but I had to get to work and you looked too lovely to wake up. I miss you aready!”
Sometimes, you’ve gotta dash off quickly. Instead of just leaving it at that, send them this to let them know you’re thinking about them.
If you’re feeling in a super-duper good mood and have some time to spare, make them something for breakfast and send a follow-up text like this:
“P.S. Left something for you in the kitchen.”
3. “Ugh. I can’t get any work done today because I can’t stop thinking about you. Why do you have to be so amazing??”
Exactly! Why do they have to be so amazing that it stops us from working?
Aww, who cares? Work sucks anyway. We’d rather just text them and tell them how amazing they are.
Plus, even if we’re having a lousy day at work, this text will certainly make their day – which means one of us is smiling! Spread the love!
Let’s say you hung out with them last night and thought you’d made your attentions clear.
However, they’re STILL not getting it.
In that case, send them this cute text so they finally get the picture.
4. “Maybe I wasn’t clear enough last night, but guess what? I like you. There. I said it. Now you’ve gotta deal with it :)”
Wanna make us all cry? Then send this tearjerker of a romance text.
5. “If it could just be us two texting forever, I’d be happy with that.”
This is ideal if you live far away from your crush and want them to know how much they mean to you.
I mean, it’s also kinda upsetting too. After all, you want to be in their arms.
Gosh, I’m almost crying. I’M TOO EMOTIONAL!
6. “I believe in you. I don’t care what other people say. To me, you’re amazing and can achieve whatever you want to achieve.”
If you want to lift their spirits and remind them how awesome they are to you, send them this text. It’s heartfelt and will make their day. We all need someone who believes in us, and if they know that you’ve got their back, they won’t be able to stop smiling.
7. “I can’t take this anymore. I’m not sure what my feelings are exactly, but I know that when you’re not here I miss you like crazy. I want to spend more time with you.”
Not sure about your feelings? Too scared to tell them you love them? Romance texts don’t always have to be super specific. Show them your human side by sending this text that lets them know your heart is being ripped apart and something needs to change,
In other words, you guys need to date.
8. “Our kiss last night was the best I’ve ever had.”
Surefire way to spread the love and make them feel all warm and fuzzy.
Plus, it guarantees another romantic kiss soon. Win.
9. “I want to kiss you under the stars.”
Heavenly imagery and one of the best romance texts you could ever send.
10. “I want to make you feel like the most special person in the world.”
However, if you send this text, you NEED to have a game plan in place for how you’re going to make them feel like the most special person in the world. Remember that actions speak louder than words.
These are some romance texts to send to him or her. When words fail you? There’s always a GIF. Good luck!
Recommended for you
Speak Your Mind!
If you’d like a picture to show up by your name, get a Gravatar.