Good morning text messages come in many different “flavors”, because everyone has their own personal way of communicating. So, if you’re under the impression that the only way to say good morning is to fire off something sexy, think again! You don’t always have to send hot ‘n heavy texts to cause a stir. Surprising them with sweet good morning messages, or crafting just the right cute good morning text are both super ways to supercharge the romance in your relationship.
The Pill For A Healthy Relationship
That’s right, all it takes is a quick “good morning handsome” or “good morning sexy” first thing in the morning to let your partner know that they are the first thing on your mind when you get up (which will make them feel extra special and adored). But it goes further than that…letting your partner know that you are thinking of them also helps ward off insecurity. Don’t think you have an insecurity problem in your relationship? Good! Keep it that way: being proactive about your relationship is basically fixing problems before they occur.
Hopefully I’ve got your attention by now. But wait! Before you start swinging the good morning texts left, right, and center, make sure you know the rules. Read on for tips and over 80 examples.
Keep It Personal
There is more to starting your partner’s day with a text than just saying, “hello”. “Hello” is what you say to your aunt, a work colleague, or someone else that you have a bland and boring relationship with. Don’t be that guy or girl and send boring text messages to your partner. EVER. Or, you will quickly be labeled as boring…and have you ever seen the word boring associated with sexy, fun or romantic? No? Me either.
Instead, add a personal touch to every single text that has your name on it. It’s not nearly as hard as it sounds – for instance, you could address your partner with an affectionate nickname:
“Good morning handsome man of mine”.
Or, wake him or her up by telling them you that dreamt of them all night long (shhh even if it isn’t true, it let’s them know that you can’t get them out of your head). On a side note, don’t be that person who blurts out “I can NEVER remember my dreams”, or you’re BUSTED)
You can also personalize good morning text messages by offering your partner a heartfelt compliment
Mix It Up
No matter how you personalize your cute good morning text, make sure to change up the type and tone of your messages. Being straight-up cute 100% of the time gets stale fast. You can do much better than texting: “Have a nice day baby” every day at 9am.
Before you start flinging raunchy photos, remember that the same goes for hot text messages. It’s not very exciting for your partner to receive the same “good morning sexy” type of message every day either.
What should you do? Start thinking of your messages as if they were a decedent dessert, such as an ice cream sundae. If you ate exactly the same sundae every day, it wouldn’t be special. However, if you eat it just once a month, it is something you really look forward to!
Keeping your good morning text messages varied will make them much more powerful, and keep an element of surprise and unpredictability in your relationship (which is hot).
Get Them Excited
If you have already scheduled a date for later in the day, build up the tension early…like when they wake up. Or, if you don’t have plans yet (but you’d like to), suggest something fun and romantic, first thing in the morning, so they can look forward to it all day long…
If you are at a point in your relationship where you feel comfortable with your partner, try infusing a little sexiness into your flirty yet sweet good morning message. Send something teasing, or even attach a slightly racy photo of yourself (the key word here is slightly) to your start-of-the-day text. Remember, texting your partner should be fun, so don’t be afraid to get creative.
Show Them How Much You Care
Sweet good morning messages offer you a chance to show your partner how much you care – every single day. Think of all the different ways you can let your partner know that you appreciate them. If something has been worrying them, reassure them; or if they’ve done something special for you recently, thank them for it.
You can use a cute good morning text to let your partner know that you miss them, especially if you are in a long distance relationship and haven’t seen each other for a while. Don’t come off as needy; just let them know that they are on your mind and that you are excited to see them again… You can even try suggesting a Skype date or scheduling a romantic phone call – give them something to look forward to.
A Fresh, Positive Start
Is your relationship going through a rough patch? Or has he or she had a bad week? Sending a cheery and loving message resets their “happy meter” and starts their day in a fresh and positive way.
If you have an argument that evening, don’t let it carry over into the next day. Instead, resolve things before bed. Then send a little reminder that everything is ok, making it clear that you still love them, and want to make things work.
Good morning text messages are a lot of fun, but only if you keep them positive. Regardless of the specific text you send, make sure that it is lighthearted and, most importantly, that it will put a smile on your loved one’s face. Keeping good morning texts as sweet and as upbeat as possible will guarantee that your partner enjoys and looks forward to receiving them – and hopefully, will start sending them right back at you!
Sweet Good Morning Text Messages
Are you at a sudden loss for words? Not sure how to write something “touchy feely”? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered with some classy, cute and sooooo sweet good morning messages examples (vanilla ice-cream, colored sprinkles and whipped cream extra :-).
• Morning precious,Shhh but even in my sleep, I can’t get you off of my mind 🙂
• I start every day with thoughts of you. I’d love to see your face. Want to Skype later?
• I didn’t feel like getting up this morning, but then I remembered tonight’s our night. Let’s do something fun.
• Thanks for such an incredible evening. I hope your day is just as good ☺
• Waking up without you by my side is so hard. How about a sleep over tonight?
• I had spaghetti last night, and it reminded me of our first date. I can’t believe it’s been 6 months since we met. I’m so happy that you are part of my life.
• My days are always better when I see your name pop up on my screen.
• I’m so tired this morning. Thoughts of you kept me up all night. Not that I’m complaining . . . 😉
• I just noticed that your favorite movie is on tonight. Want to watch it together 🙂
• Good morning Mr. Fabullicious, keep spreading your positive energy.
• Don’t tell anyone, but I just can’t get you out of my head. I’ve only been awake for a few minutes, and already I can’t stop thinking about how beautiful you are!
• I can’t wait to see you at lunch. I might even wear that dress you love so much 😉
• Good morning, darling. I know I was a little standoffish last night, and I’m really sorry. You deserve much better. Let me take you out tonight to make up for it?
• Good luck at your job interview today! You’re so talented, just be yourself. I love you
Good Morning Text For Boyfriend
Shhhh! I’m going to tell you a secret ladies – guys love compliments too! What better way to start his day than with a good morning handsome electronic token of your love? Read on for some of our best “good morning text for boyfriend” that he will read more than once!
• Good morning! Care for something hot and tasty to start your day off? 😉
• Morning! One day I’ll have to wake you up with a little somethin’ somethin’ instead of a text…
• Good morning! The only thing that would make this morning better is feeling your hot body next to mine!
• Morning! I just got a cup of my favorite coffee but nothing tastes as good as your kisses!
• Good morning! Time to get up and hop in the shower – where are you?
• I wanted to wake you up by running my hands all over you …But this text will have to do for now. Good morning!
• Do you know what my dream morning is? Kissing every inch of your body until you can’t take it anymore and come undone…
• Good morning handsome! You have such a tasty body…wish I was there to bite you ☺
• Woke up so turned on by the thought of you…wish we could call in sick…
Good Morning Messages For Her
Just like guys love compliments, women also love to hear that you think they are attractive, feminine and oh so “on your mind”, even when she isn’t in your bed. So, start flooding her inbox with good morning messages for her from the heart – your heart. Even something as simple as good morning sexy is sure to make her feel special…don’t forget to let her know that you’re looking forward to her sweet kisses and warm embrace.
• Wake up sleepyhead! He texted from a safe distance to the slumbering beauty – whose waking fury was the stuff of legend.
• You’re so beautiful when you sleep.
• Last night I dreamed I was with the perfect woman. Then I woke up with her ice cold feet on my back… any chance of you wearing socks tonight?
• You know what refreshes me in the morning? Nah, it’s not a steaming cup of tea or coffee – it’s the sweetness of your lips.
• Hey, good morning! I just looked out the window and saw what a beautiful day it was – it made me think of you.
• The best part of my morning is realizing I get to see your beautiful face again soon!
• There is nothing as beautiful and peaceful as you asleep, but you have to wake up sweetie! Have an amazing day and see you soon!
• Rise and shine! I keep picturing your bare legs climbing out of bed and wrapping around my neck!
• Busy day ahead but it will be great because I’ll keep picturing you naked in my bed, breathless and beautiful – hope I don’t get too distracted!
• There is nothing sexier than you in my bed in the morning – still sleepy, with messy hair and moaning under my touch…missing you.
• Good morning sexy lady! I hope I’m not interrupting the torrid affair you’re having with the pillows, but time to get up!
• Honestly, you have really hot bed head 😉
Funny Good Morning Texts
I’m a firm believer that all sweet or all sexy is “all boring”. So make sure that you throw in some humor from time to time in the form of funny good morning texts. But watch out – it’s a fine line between funny and mean. When in doubt, add a smiley face, or just “don’t go there”. Everyone has their sensitive points, and you should stay as far away from those as possible. The idea behind funny good morning texts is to brighten their day, not ruin it, so text with care.
• Good morning! Too bad I can’t wake you up for a ‘good moaning.’ 😉
• You steal the sheets. It’s kind of adorable.
• One day I hope you love me as much as you love that bed… Even if it means you have to replace me every 2-5 years. 😉
• I was going to cook you breakfast naked. But then I got to the bacon and thought better of it.
• Morning! I think I realized why I snore. My body’s waking up every other second to make sure you’re really lying next to me. =)
• You’re asnorable! (You’re adorable and you snore)
• Do you hear that noise? It’s your fans screaming your name! Time to get up beautiful/handsome.
• Good morning! Come on, get up so that you can catch those butterflies in my stomach ☺
• Morning! Did you dream of me? Better say yes! ☺
• Your snoring is the cutest thing in the world, I can’t think of anything else I’d rather keep me awake all night… or maybe I can 😉
• I know you can’t wait to see me again, but you have to get up first! Good morning!
• Good morning handsome/beautiful! You know I’m really mad at you – I tossed and turned all night because I didn’t have your warm body next to me!
• You’re a hotter sight in the morning than huevos habañeros.
• How’d you sleep? Good? Bad? I know I personally have a tendency to sleep ugly. I don’t know why you stay with me. 😉
Cute Good Morning Text
Sure, we already had an entire section of this article dedicated to sweet good morning text messages, but as a certified “cute addict” I just HAD to add a section for those people like me who would like to send a cute good morning text.
What’s the difference between a cute good morning text and sweet good morning text messages? Think Puss N’ Boots. A cute good morning text is the equivalent of that adorable little guy staring up at your loved one with his big brown eyes as he sways back and forth holding his hat. Sweet good morning text messages are more like a bouquet of pink roses – they smell and look like something that gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside (the feeling of love ☺).
• I hate going to work in the morning. I just want to lie in bed with you all day.
• Not going to lie – I’m a little jealous of your covers. I’d love to be wrapped around you, keeping you warm all night.
• Wake up sleepyhead you have a world to save ☺
• Better than you? Right. Get up and share your wonderful self.
• I love that I get to wake up next to you every morning – it’s just the getting out of bed part that sucks =)
• Who needs coffee with you around? Your touch, your smile and your laugh makes my whole day.
• No wonder I wake up smiling every morning – I’m always thinking of you.
• Sending you those “minty just brushed my teeth” type of kisses to keep you thinking about me all day long.
• Is it the magic of your twinkling eyes that lights up even the gloomiest morning?
• When I open my eyes, I realize how lucky I am to be with you. Love you superstar.
• It doesn’t get any better than you, when your lips touch mine you melt my heart.
• I have started my day with the fresh whiff of your thoughts. Are you doing the same?
• Good morning, my love! It’s another day to fall in love with you all over again!
• I regret so much leaving you last night…wish you were here by my side…
• I love the scent of you on my pillow. Roses ain’t got nothing on that ☺
• Just a little morning hello for my favorite person
• I don’t sleep in anymore… I am a morning person now… because the sooner I get up, the sooner I get to see you!
• Missing the flavor of your lips.
• Your contagious giggle brightens my morning.
• Good morning sweet one! Today it’s all about you…be ready to be spoiled
• Do you know what happened this morning? I woke up extra early because my heart won’t stop pitter-pattering over you! (true story)
• Good morning! Open your eyes and take a look at this beautiful world – it was made just for the two of us!
• Rise and shine sunshine! Ready to make the world a better place? You have a way of doing that…
• Morning sweet one! Even from afar I am always with you and I feel you with me!
• Good morning to the most amazing person in the whole wide world!
• Missing your touch…missing you…mornings without you just aren’t the same.
• Hope you have the best day ever, because if someone deserves a great day, it’s you ☺
• Come on – up, up and away, it’s time for a busy day! I’ll have treats for you later.
• Good morning! I know my coffee is the best…but that’s no reason to stay in bed. Attack ☺!
• The sun is not rising for some reason… Oh I know why – you are not up yet! ☺ Good morning!
• Just to let you know…it doesn’t get any better than you. Make today amazing.
Make The Effort
Even if you are more tired or stressed out than usual, take the time to send positive, affectionate, and thoughtful good morning text messages whenever you can. While it might take a little while to get the hang of sending fresh and flirty texts on a regular basis, once you do, it really won’t take much effort at all, and the rewards are definitely worth it. While such texts aren’t really that difficult to write and send, they really can make a world of difference in any relationship. Sending your loved one good morning text messages is definitely a habit worth adopting.
If you’re ready to get even more creative with your texting, sign up for our free 30 day Texting Club trial!
Recommended for you
7 Responses to “Good Morning Text Messages Made Easy”
Speak Your Mind!
If you’d like a picture to show up by your name, get a Gravatar.